Thursday 28 May 2020

I may not!


I may not want to talk,
I may not want to converse.
When I’m feeling low,
These can make it worse.
What I really do need,
Is for you to understand.
We can sit in silence,
As I take my stand.
Knowing you are with me,
I’d like having a silent knights.
No words need pass between us,
Your presence helps my fight.
When I’m ready to let it out,
If you waited you’ll be first tho hear.
When I fought my darkest battle,
I felt safe because you were near.
This world is full of chatter,
Much of it don’t make sense.
So walls are often built,
To help in my defense.
When I’m in this silent stage,
Three words is all I need.
“I Love you” has the power,
To ensure that I succeed.
By Sam Luxton
When people need to talk listen.
When they are silent send a hug or kiss to know you love them and are thinking of them. The battle they may face is easier if they know but they don’t always want to talk about it. Thank you emojis for giving silence the tools to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...