Wednesday 26 August 2020

Judgement

 Judgement!


I am not a judge or jury,

I can not say if you are bad,

All I know is you are loved,

Even though sometimes you drive me mad. 


I will not say you are wrong,

I often offer the other view.

Sometimes I play the advocate,

To help to balance you. 


I will say mistakes occur,

Life is full of wrong turns.

Yet you have been part of mine,

Hard lessons we all must learn.


If you do seek judgement,

This is all can afford you.

If you were not a worthy person,

I would not seek to know you.


I think you are brave and strong,

I think you offer lots. 

When I have faced a storm,

A new course you've helped me plot. 


So moving forward in time,

One thing I know for sure.

You can do so very much,

You are worth the world and more.


A hug from you is magic,

An ear healing in times of pain.

Having you within my life,

A gift I know I've gained.


So my judgement is simple,

You know it deep inside

You are truly magnificent,

Thanks for being at my side. 


By Sam Luxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...