Tuesday 31 March 2020

Reach Out!

Reach out

When you reach out to the world,
You will finally see,
There is love in everything,
To touch you and me.

We are all a part of this,
A nation standing tall.
Let’s keep the good rolling,
In pride we shall not fall.

Our nations full of heroes,
The name they won’t agree.
But together we move mountains,
We reach beyond the sea.

Loneliness shall not command us,
Our love it shines so true.
So take a stand this very day,
We’ll see this whole thing through.

The dark shall not own me,
It shall find no place in my heart.
Together we are super strong,
Never truly apart.

Today a message sent to you,
To ensure you know.
The seed of love in you,
In this time will only grow.

Reach out and raise your voice,
Let all the world see.
We love each other everyday,
Soon we’ll all be free.

Ensure the day we can hold hands,
You are there with me.
So that when we embrace,
A hug will cause such glee.

Together on a moment,
Ripples in the pond.
When this is over,
We’ll be where we belong.

Take this time to recall,
Those happy memories.
That forever float around,
Showing love is the real key.

Though your not by my side,
Your carried in my core.
Once again we will embrace,
As we have done before.

In the time of meeting,
You best be by there with me.
For that will truly appeal,
As my fondest memory.

By Sam Luxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...