Wednesday 1 April 2020

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank to the world out there,
You bring me so much joy,
Thank you to my family,
Thanks to my childhood toys.

Thank you to my friends,
The neighbors where I live.
Thank you for treasured times,
Great memories you all give.

I have learnt so very much,
From knowing each of you.
Thank you for shining on me,
You chase away the blues.

The colleagues I worked with,
Wonders we have shared.
Happy times full of fun,
My dancing everywhere.

So to every one of you,
This message I now share.
I am made as I am,
Because of how you care.

I’m a LEGO house.
Made from bricks you chose,
You built me up to be this strong,
Love helps me to grow.

Thank you!

By Sam Luxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...