Wednesday 26 August 2020

Another step to hope!

 Another step to hope!

Life is a twisting path,
Full of ups and downs.
But even in the darkest time,
Hope can always be found.
At times it seems impossible,
To be proud and to stand.
Yet life is full of fantastic gifts,
Living is so wonderfully grand.
It isn’t always easy,
You’ll cry a tear or two.
But the next step shows,
The strength within you.
I’m a composition of memories,
Experiences I have made.
Some so very dark,
I was left feeling dismayed.
Yet whenever I needed hope,
A beacon to guide me through.
I found it there in others,
Who helped my light shine too.
I will always find my way,
No matter how rough the sea.
Inside an ember always burns,
So Hope lives within me.
I am inspired by good deeds,
Performed by other men.
But whether I I am right or wrong,
On myself that does depend.
So I choose the optimistic path,
While launching on a new road.
For no matter where I roam,
I can carry and bare the load.
I know where help is given,
Without an added fee.
I know that hope sings loud,
Resonating inside of me.
By Sam Luxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...