Monday 6 July 2020

No future

There is no future in the past,
We must just leave it there.
No going back to what we were,
It can only cause us despair..

We must now focus on the task,
To pull us through the rain.
The sun will come out shining,
And it will drive out the pain.

Many people lost their lives, 
Due to humanities greed!
Do you ignore all advice,
In order to once more be freed.

Messages of hope we need,
To help us through these times.
Return to the safety of the past,
Would be the greatest of crimes.

 I am spreading the message,
I am not to preach to you.
I simply asked you stop and think.
What does this world mean to you?



By Sam Luxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...