Wednesday 1 April 2020

PPE

Sandwich makers!

In the ambulance,
Racing to a call.
When I arrive I simply state,
‘Ham sandwiches for all.’

This is rather silly,
This is so not fair.
My ppe is so faulty,
Why don’t the government care?

I put my very life at risk,
I’m happy it’s my call.
But this mocking equipment,
Seems so very cruel.

When will they see my talent?
Deserves a better show.
Make the ppe safe for me,
Don’t let the death rate grow.

Those of you out there,
Wasting ppe.
It doesn’t really work for you,
But it gives us some safety.

So it may be fit for sandwiches,
Or mopping cafe Floors.
But Borris get serious,
Before the virus claims more.

This is a message to support NHS staff who have not got the right equipment. China learned fast, Italy and America didn’t let’s be in the middle and support staff.

Today the fashion industry has offered aid to create PPE in factories and shops so let’s utilize this as best we can. Get this PPE to those who have proved their worth 10 fold in this climate x.

The poem is in jest but it has a serious purpose. Do your part and get this message out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...