Saturday 25 April 2020

Beat but once!

Once beaten but never again!

I was beaten driven insane,
The life I lived wrapped in pain.
Then you came through the dark,
Like the song of a guiding lark.

You showed me courage, strength and might,
You were a star shining through the night.
Family and never friend,
You’re in my heart until the end.

Never shall I trip or fall,
Never shall I face downfall.
The love you have built a tower,
Now my will, will never cower.

When you need me, call my name,
I’ll help you face the final endgame.
Count on me in times of strife,
That’s the cost of friends for life.

By Sam Luxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...