Sunday 19 April 2020

Children's Challenge


Children’s Challenge!


Today I set a challenge,

For all the boys and girls.

To help inspire all,

Around this very world.



Astounded by the thinking,

Flabbergasted by the thought.

Of all the initiatives,

The children had then sought.



Ann created a game,

Called Isolation with you!

Where the occupants of home,

Shared tales they all lived through.



Billy create Child Dreams

Where parents could explore,

All that they wanted to do,

In their youth before.



Each challenge was a gift,

To see each other through,

My favourite though I think,

Was at the end what would we do.



By Sam Luxton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...