Friday 28 August 2020

When will I be fixed?

 When will I be fixed?


I thought I could fix it,

I guess that’s not true.

I have to many demons,

Trying to break through.


They call me from far away,

Forcing me out my mind.

Telling me to save the day,

Yet my brain they seem to grind.


They do not know my torture,

They know not of my pain.

The hate inside me every day,

It drives me so very insane! 


I cannot fix what was done,

How do I fix others wrongs?

I fear I am growing heartless,

While others say I’m strong. 


How do I fix my issues?

Help those who are in need.

Yet I can’t fix myself,

Aiding I can’t succeed.


Have I changed so fully,

No one can get close to me

People I was so close to,

I fail to hear to hear their plea.


I know not where I’m going,

Nor where I find myself currently at.

All I know is I must move forward,

Because there is no turning back.


By Sam Luxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...