Wednesday 1 April 2020

Help for people


Sam had grown up in a house that was crazy but full of love. Like all families they argued and they sometimes let it out. Emotions swelled within the minds the fish were many colours each one representing the emotions that grew inside. Fears I couldn’t quell and emotions I basked in. These messages fill my mind and sometimes can overload. Don’t panic!

You just need to sort them into priorities, this will lessen the burden you face.

Write it down on a list tick each one you do. It makes you feel better when things are completed,

Write a letter to your inner child believe me this is fun. Don’t hold back on anything let it all out.

A journal of good quality will order events that play out day to day.

Set a daily challenge with an end you can reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full time job!

  Full time job! I have a full time job, It keeps me occupied. Sometimes it’s little hairy, This fact can’t be denied. Sometimes it leaves ...